Anabolic french toast recipe is easy to make, can be made with either whole wheat bread or gluten-free bread, and can be made with regular or nondairy milk. It’s a quick and delicious recipe that anyone can make.
So many people ask me for my favorite recipe that I decided to create a blog post for you guys with my favorite recipe, which is this Anabolic French Toast Recipe.
It’s so simple and tasty that everyone loves it! Every ingredient is available at your local supermarket.
Read More: Pinnacle Tropical Punch Vodka Recipe
Anabolic French Toast Recipe
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet or griddle
- 8 big egg whites
- 6 pieces of bread with few calories
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of calorie-free sweetener.
- non-sugar syrup
- Separate the whites of 8 eggs if you're using real ones. Mix with cinnamon and a low-calorie sweetener until everything is well mixed.
- Individually dunk each slice of bread into the beaten egg.
- Bake them for 15 min at 350F on a baking sheet. A skillet is set to medium-high heat. After completing the first side, turn the pieces over. Cook until the food is thoroughly heated.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup and sugar-free sweetener if desired.
Read More: Del Taco Secret Sauce Recipe
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 644mg | Potassium: 232mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 774IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 3mg
Read More: Oat Milk Chocolate Pudding Recipe