I am a huge fan of pancakes, especially when they’re made with Aunt Jemima Pancakes Mix. My family goes crazy for these pancakes, and I’m always hunting for new ways to make them.
One of the easiest ways to make Aunt Jemima Pancakes is to mix the dry pancake with milk, eggs, oil, and butter, then let them cook until golden.
If you’re a pancake lover like I am, this recipe you’ll love this. It’s simple to make, requires no cooking skills, and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients. Aunt Jemima pancake mix ingredients are fundamental.
Read More: Fajita Spice Blend Hellofresh Recipe
Aunt Jemima Pancake Recipe
- Mixing bowl
- Small bowl
- 2 cups of Aunt Jemima Original Pancake Mix
- 1. 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. of cooking oil
- 2 mashed bananas and a sliced banana for pancake toppings
- 24 ounces of Aunt Jemima's pancake syrup!
- Whipped Cream Made at Home
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. of white sugar
- Place the pan over medium heat.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Sprinkle the skillet with 1/4 cup of the pancake batter.
- Use a spatula to flip pancakes when they start to puff up and pop a little bit.
- Ensure that both sides are well-browned. After they've been taken out of the oven, place them on a plate.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar-heavy cream and whisk until stiff peaks form. Up until stiff peaks start to form, whip continuously.
- To finish, drizzle with Aunt Jemima maple syrup and top with chopped walnuts and handmade whipped cream.
- It's time to eat.
Read More: Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
Calories: 27kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 31mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 33IU | Calcium: 25mg
Read More: Outback Aussie Rum Punch Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Aunt Jemima Pancake Recipe?”