How to make a Bahama breeze coconut mojito recipe? Bahama Breeze is the only frozen rum drink that tastes like the islands. Your own can now be made at home.
Bahama Breeze is the only frozen rum drink that tastes like the islands. But if you’re like me, you don’t want to spend hours creating a few drinks for your guests in the kitchen.
This recipe allows you to recreate the authentic taste of the island without all the work.
Another Recipe: Rizi Bizi Recipe
Bahama Breeze Coconut Mojito Recipe
- A wedge of 1/2 a lime
- 4 tbsp of finely ground sugar
- 1.5 ounces of coconut rum
- 2 ounces of coconut milk cream
- 8 large leaves or 12 smaller ones
- Add the lime wedges, mint leaves, and sugar to a tall glass.
- Mash the mixture after the sugar has been dissolved.
- Add some rum and coconut cream.
- Put ice cubes in a glass.
- Stir the club soda into the glass before adding the ice cubes.
- Serve with lime slices and mint leaves on the side.
Another Recipe: Perry’s Pork Chop Recipe
Saturated Fat: 9g
Vitamin A: 340IU
Vitamin C: 3mg
Read More: Dunkin Avocado Toast Recipe