Do you sometimes wish you could make homemade wings, but you just don’t know where to begin? Maybe you have been looking for the perfect wing recipe to make you look like a pro wing maker. Or maybe you love eating wings.
So you’ve finally decided to try making your wings. Great! Now all you need to do is get the ingredients and know how to make them.
It’s good news that you can make wings at home rather than ordering them out. You can buy turkey wings, and you can make baked turkey wings with mushroom gravy at home.
Read More: Blackberry Cucumber Collins Mocktail Recipe
Baked Turkey Wings With Mushroom Gravy
- 2-turkey wings
- 2 finely diced cloves of garlic
- 1/2 of a teaspoon of salt
- Finely ground pepper
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Start by preheating the oven to 400 °.
- Wash and pat the turkey dry. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder and put it aside.
- Fill the baking dish you intend to use with cream of mushroom. Put chicken wings in the soup and mix it all.
- After it has finished cooking, remove the foil and return it to the oven for a further 5 minutes. You can skip this if you like.
Read More: Oat Flour Banana Bread Recipe
TOTAL FAT: 34g
SATURATED FAT: 10g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 21g
Read More: Mini Bundt Cake
1 thought on “Baked Turkey Wings With Mushroom Gravy: The Most Delicious Recipe Ever”