Are you a fan of bird dog peanut butter whiskey recipes? You may be interested in making peanut butter and whiskey mixes using these easy bird dog recipes.
Bird dogs are the original peanut butter whiskey mix. It’s a great party appetizer that is easy to make. This recipe will show you how to make bird dogs using simple ingredients and equipment.
Read More: Scarlett Pie Recipe
Bird Dog Peanut Butter Whiskey Recipes
Bird dogs are the original peanut butter whiskey mix. It's a great party appetizer that is easy to make.
- Thermo glass plate
- Miniature peanut butter cups as a garnish
- Garnish with gold sprinklings
- 2 oz of whiskey with peanut butter
- 2 oz of a coffee liqueur
- 2 oz. of your favorite milk (I used almond milk)
- For the garnish, microwave 6 to 8 mini Reeses' cups on a Thermo glass plate until they are melted and smooth. In 45-second intervals, microwave the chocolate, stirring in between intervals, until it's completely melted and smooth. On a small plate, scatter some gold sprinkles. Make a double-dip with the chocolate and sprinkles, coating the rims of each shot glass completely. Place the melted chocolate-covered Reese's cup bottom on the shot glass rim. Hold for a few seconds to allow the chocolate to dry out entirely before biting into it. Use all four shot glasses at once.
- Add a few ice cubes and the following ingredients to a cocktail shaker: peanut butter whiskey, coffee liqueur, and milk. About 30 seconds of vigorous shaking will help the mixture cool. The ideal serving vessel for this alcohol content is a shot glass.
Read More: Costco Boneless Short Ribs Recipe
Saturated Fat: 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 23IU
Read More: Wild Bills Beef Jerky Recipe
5 thoughts on “How to Make Bird Dog Peanut Butter Whiskey Recipes?”
I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at this site is truly good.
Thank you stay tuned with us and subscribe to our email subscription to get daily updates!
Güzel bir yazı, arkadaşlarımla paylaştım.