Everyone loves dumplings. They’re delicious, portable, and easy to make. But there’s a problem. There are so many dumpling recipes floating around the Internet that it’s hard to tell which ones are excellent.
Dumplings are one of the most versatile and versatile meals you can make. They’re super healthy, easy to make, and always go well with just about anything.
In this article, I will share my Bisquick dumpling recipe, along with a guide on how to make them.
Read More: Onion Pakora Recipe
How to Make Bisquick Dumpling Recipe: The Easy and Quick Guide
- Baking sheet
- Cooking spray
- Medium bowl
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Bisquick baking mix, milk, butter, and salt until well blended.
- Use your hands to shape the dough into small balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet one at a time.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Read More: Chat Pate Pakora Recipe
Bisquick dumplings are best when served immediately after baking. If you can’t find Bisquick baking mix, you can use any other type of bread/dough mix. Make sure it’s well blended with the milk and butter before shaping it into balls.
Read More: Garlic Butter Sauce for Shrimp
Bisquick Dumpling Nutrition:
Fat: 5 grams
Sugar: 3 grams
Protein: 2 grams
Enjoy your easy and quick Bisquick dumpling recipe!
Read More: Crockpot Shredded Chicken Tacos
1 thought on “How to Make Bisquick Dumpling Recipe: The Easy and Quick Guide”