You’ve probably heard of blue raspberry ice cream before, but not many people know why it’s so good.
Blue raspberry ice cream is a unique frozen dessert that can easily compete with any premium brand. It has been gaining popularity among ice cream lovers all over the world.
So what makes blue raspberry ice cream so unique? Why is it the best?
Let’s dive into the science behind this delicious treat and find out why it’s so flavorful!
Read More: Kitchenaid Chocolate Ice Cream
Blue Raspberry Ice Cream
You've probably heard of blue raspberry ice cream before, but not many people know why it's so good.
- Electric mixer
- 1 14-oz. sweetened condensed milk can
- 2 cups of cold heavy cream
- 1/2 tbsp. Of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp. Of raspberry extract
- 1 to 2 drops of blue gel food coloring
- Using an electric mixer, whip creme fraiche until it is creamy and whipped.
- Add the extracts and sweetened condensed milk, and stir the mixture until it is smooth.
- Add the food coloring and mix well.
- Then, put the ice cream in a container that you can store in the freezer. A loaf pan works well for me.
- Put in the freezer for at least 5-6 hours, preferably all night.
- Before serving, allow your ice cream to soften for 5 to 10 minutes.
Read More: Is propel water good for losing weight?
1 thought on “Blue Raspberry Ice Cream: The Most Flavorful Ice Cream”