Have you ever wanted to make a Bob Marley drink recipe? Well, now you can. It is the Bob Marley recipe that will bring a smile.
If you are a fan of Bob Marley, then this Bob Marley drink recipe is the best drink recipe you’ve ever had.
This Bob Marley drink recipe is the perfect way to remember a great Jamaican musician. If you haven’t heard the song “One Love” by Bob Marley and the Wailers, you should immediately listen to it.
It has been said that Bob Marley was a man of few words. But when he did speak, he left a lasting impact. So, if you want to remember him by doing something great, this is your recipe.
Read more: Blackberry Cucumber Collins Mocktail
How to Make a Bob Marley Drink recipe?
This drink is made by combining Bob Marley’s favorite Jamaican rum, Appleton Estate, with lime juice and lemon grass. You can prepare this drink yourself or ask a bartender to make it for you. It tastes good, but you can also add other ingredients like honey or ginger.
Bob Marley Drink Recipe
- cocktail shaker
- Large glass
To Prepare the Drink's Red Component (Bottom Layer):
- 1 ounce Grenadine
For the Drink's Yellow Part (Middle Layer):
- 1/2 oz Rum. I think coconut rum works best, but any rum will do.
For the beverage's green portion (Top Layer):
- 1 ounce of Pineapple Rum. Try to find a rum that's a bright yellow color.
- 1 ounce of Blue Curacao
- To begin, fill the glass with ice, then add the grenadine.
- Stir the coconut rum and pineapple juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Do not shake the bottle or rush the pouring process; instead, wait until the last possible moment to pour the contents of the filter into your glass. This is the most significant part of the drink, making up a third of it.
- Put Blue Curaçao and pineapple rum in a cocktail shaker. Shake quickly to combine, then strain slowly into a glass. Again, be careful not to dilute the yellow part of the drink.
- Use your preferred fruit, such as pineapple, grapefruit, or maraschino cherries, as toppings.
Read more: Scooby Snack Drink Recipe
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg
FAQ About Bob Marley Drink:
Q1: What is a Bob Marley shot made of?
A: You’ll need the following:
2 oz shot glass
½ shot grenadine
¼ shot Galliano (or another sweet, flavorful liqueur)
¼ shot creme de menthe (or another mint-flavored liqueur)
1/2 oz Bacardi 151 rum
Q2: How do you pour Bob Marley?
A: Pour about an ounce of grenadine into the bottom of the glass and fill it with ice. Shake the cocktail shaker with ice while adding the pineapple juice and 1/2 ounce of rum (coconut or silver). Strain and pour into your glass slowly, so you do not disturb the bottom layer as much as possible.