I love making sauces for my food, and sometimes I need a little help figuring out how to make my favorite recipes come to life. If you’re in the same boat, check out this blog recipe for o Charley’s chipotle sauce.
O Charley’s Chipotle Sauce recipe is the perfect topping for any grilled or fried meal. If you love it as much as I do, you’ll love the step-by-step instructions that show you how to make it at home.
Read More: Garlic Butter Sauce for Shrimp
Charley’s Chipotle Sauce Recipe
- Medium saucepan
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely minced
- 3 finely chopped and peeled garlic cloves
- 2 chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of ground paprika
- 1 tbsp. of hot sauce
- a pinch of ground mustard per serving
- 1 grind of black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Add the olive oil to a medium saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add the onions to the mix.
- Sauté for 3 minutes, until the onions are translucent, then add the garlic and continue to cook for another minute.
- Serve with chips, sour cream, and a side of tortilla chips for an easy and flavorful meal.
- Cover the saucepan and lower the heat to low. 20 minutes should be spent simmering, stirring occasionally.
- If required, make seasoning changes.
- BBQ sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days if it is tightly covered. You can Freeze it for up to three months. Use on vegetables, ribs, beef, chicken, and turkey.
Read More: Del Taco Secret Sauce Recipe
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 21kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 141mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 235IU | Vitamin C: 1.9mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Read More: Hello Fresh Cream Sauce Base
1 thought on “Charley’s Chipotle Sauce Recipe: The Best Sauce Ever”