Chat Pate Pakora is a deliciously spicy snack with a crunchy crust and a soft, slightly chewy center. For anyone who enjoys Indian food, you must taste it.
In this post, I will teach you the easiest way to make chat pate pakora.
What is chat pate pakora? Chat pate pakora is a delicious snack made from chickpeas. It’s also known as chat ke khatti pakora in some parts of India.
Here, I will show you how to make a chat pate pakora recipe. So, let’s get started!
Read More: Peach Bellini Recipe
Chat Pate Pakora Recipe
- Large mixing basin
- 2-cups of besan
- 1 tbsp of dried chili peppers
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- Use salt sparingly
- 1/2 tbsp. of Ajwain Seeds
- 1/2 tbsp. baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric
- 1/2 tbsp of Cumin Seeds
- 2 chile peppers, green (chopped)
- Fresh Cilantro, Minced, on Demand
- Chutney Mint
- Tamarind Relish
- 1 onion (chopped)
- Amount of water required
- Frying oil
- Put the besan, red chili flakes, chaat masala, salt, hing, cumin seeds, ajwain seeds, turmeric, baking soda, onions, green chilies, and cilantro in a large mixing basin.
- Add the water gradually while stirring the mixture.
- Let the ingredients chill in the fridge for about a half-hour.
- Throw in heaping tablespoons of the mixture into the hot oil, being careful not to splash yourself.
- To make brown pakoras, you need to fry them.
- To remove excess oil, set the pakoras on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chaat masala.
- Add some Tamarind or Mint Chutney for that authentic Chatpate flavor.
Read More: Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe