I love cheese. I love garlic. And I love garlic bread. I’m not the only one who loves all three of these things, so I thought I’d share my garlic bread recipe with you. I call it cheesy garlic bread because it is.
I often reach for this cheesy garlic bread recipe instead of making my usual bread when craving some cheesy garlic bread.
I’ve tried other cheesy garlic bread recipes, and this one is the closest I’ve found to the real deal.
This recipe is for you if you’re new to making homemade garlic bread.
Read More: Garlic Butter Sauce for Shrimp
I am a garlic bread lover, and this cheesy garlic bread recipe is by far the best I’ve ever tried. My husband and I loved it so much that we made it twice in one week! The ingredients are simple, but the results are fabulous. If you’re looking for a delicious and easy garlic bread recipe, try this one.
Read More: Oat Flour Banana Bread Recipe
Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
- Baking sheet
- Small bowl
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 1/2 cup softened salted butter
- 1/2 a tbsp of garlic powder
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley
- Set oven temperature to 400 degrees. Make a crosscut in your French bread and place it on a baking sheet.
- Mix the melted butter, garlic powder, minced garlic, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. On both sides of the garlic bread, spread an even layer. Melt some mozzarella and Colby Jack on top.
- To make melted and bubbling butter, bake for 12-15 minutes. Alternatively, you can broil the finished product for a minute or two to get a crispier finish.
- Use freshly chopped parsley as a garnish if you like.
Read More: Lobster Garlic Noodles Yard House
Calories: 237kcal (12%)
Carbohydrates: 20g (7%)
Protein: 9g (18%)
Fat: 14g (22%)
Saturated Fat: 8g (40%)
Cholesterol: 38mg (13%)
Sodium: 364mg (15%)
Potassium: 67mg (2%)
Fiber: 1g (4%)
Sugar: 1g (1%)
Vitamin A: 409IU (8%)
Vitamin C: 1mg (1%)
Calcium: 143mg (14%)
Iron: 1mg (6%)
Read More: Low Carb Keto Banana Bread Recipe