Chia seeds are tiny little seeds packed with nutrients and healthy fats. It makes them one of the healthiest foods around. They’re also delicious! Such as a healthy chia pudding recipe.
The Chia pudding with oat milk ratio is excellent. Chia pudding is a deliciously creamy dessert loaded with vitamins and minerals. This recipe combines all of the best parts of chia seeds with oats and creamy vanilla pudding that’s packed with nutrition.
Read More: Jimmys Kickin Ranch Recipe
Chia Pudding With Oat Milk
- tiny jar
- 4 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup of oat milk without sugar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Toppings of your choosing
- In a tiny jar, mix all ingredients.
- Be sure to put all of the chia seeds on the jar's side when mixing.
- Stir the chia pudding components once more after waiting 5 minutes. Alternatively, you can shake the jar for several seconds after it is closed.
- Refrigerate the chia pudding for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Get creative with the toppings you use and enjoy!
- Use any type of non-dairy milk that you like.
- You could also use agave or maple syrup as a sweetener instead.
- Blend the chia pudding until it is smooth.
Read More: Smithfields Brunswick Stew Recipe
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.8g | Protein: 7.5g | Fat: 13.8g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 219mg | Potassium: 217mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 12.2g | Calcium: 357mg | Iron: 4mg
Read More: Honey Baked Ham Lemon Cream Cake Recipe