I love this Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole dish. It’s smooth and cheesy and has just the right amount of heat. It’s one of the meals I always eat. So, when I found a recipe that made it even better, I had to share it with you!
I was searching for a new chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe that wasn’t too heavy on the cream cheese and didn’t require using a ton of butter. And this one did just that.
It’s a creamy casserole that’s super easy to prepare and makes a great addition to any dinner table.
Read More: Red Robin Ranch Recipe
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Large bowl
- 4 cups of cooked, diced, or shredded chicken breasts
- 8 cooked and chopped pieces of bacon
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup of split, shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of split, shredded Cheddar cheese
FIRST EDITION WITH BROCCOLI
- 5 cups of florentine broccoli
Version 2 includes spinach
- 1 pound of frozen spinach
- Prepare a 375°F oven.
- Thaw and press to drain frozen spinach before using. Put broccoli into boiling water if you cook it that way. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the green color is vibrant.
- Mix the cooked chicken, bacon, drained spinach or broccoli, garlic, ranch dressing, and half of the shredded cheeses in a large bowl. Blend thoroughly by stirring for a few minutes. Place in a 9-by-13-inch (23-by-33-cm) glass or stoneware casserole dish. You can also put everything in the casserole dish all at once.
- If you want more of a ranch taste, you can add ranch seasoning mix (anywhere from 1 to 3 teaspoons) to the dressing.
- Shred the remaining cheeses and sprinkle them on top.
- Keep in the oven for 15 minutes, or until bubbling and heated.
Read More: Jimmys Kickin Ranch Recipe
Total Carbs: 6g
Net Carbs: 4.4g
Read More: Hidden Valley Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dressing