Did you ever wonder how to make the chicken ramen noodles recipe? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this article, I will show you how to make the recipe for chicken ramen noodles. It’s super easy to make, and you can use it for any occasion. So, if you’re looking for some easy recipes to make, then you need to read this article.
I’m sure you’ve heard about ramen noodles, but what exactly is it? It’s a dish of noodles and broth, usually served hot.
Read More: Lobster Garlic Noodles Yard House
I love chicken ramen noodles, and this recipe is perfect for when you’re in a hurry but want a delicious meal. It’s easy to make and takes only a few minutes of prep time. Plus, it tastes fantastic!
If you’re new to making ramen noodles, don’t worry – this recipe is easy to follow. And if you’re an experienced cook, you can customize it to your liking. Either way, you’re going to love it!
Read More: Spicy Miso Ramen Recipe
Chicken Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 200 grams Cube-cut Boneless Chicken Thigh
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Veggie Oil
- 1 medium sliced onion
- A cup of broccoli flowers
- Red medium Pepper
- 0.5 tbsp Carrot, Snipped into Juliennes
- 3 Ramen Noodle Blocks
- 1.5 cups of Water
The Sauce for Stir-Fried Ramen
- 1/2 teaspoon regular soy sauce
- 2-Teaspoons of Oyster Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Rice Wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp. of regular or light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha or other red-hot sauce (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp. of Sesame Oil
- Add pepper to taste. Aside from the temperature
- Hot sauce
- First, prepare the stir-fry sauce. Combine all the sauce flavors in a canister or bowl. Put away.
- Prepare the instant ramen noodles as directed on the package.
- Warm some oil in a skillet. Put in some garlic powder and onion slices. Allow the onion to cook down until it becomes tender.
- Throw in some chicken thighs. Two to three minutes on high heat should do it.
- Stir in the stir-fry sauce before including the bell pepper, broccoli, and carrot. Put everything into a pot and stir it up. Hold off on serving until the vegetables are crisp (about minutes).
- Add water and ramen blocks right when the sauce begins to thicken. Wait a few minutes and check on it. Then, turn the bowl over and smash any extra-large ramen pieces. Add 2 more minutes of cooking time.
- Put some spring onion on top. Quickly dish it out.
Read More: Chicken Salad Chick Broccoli Salad Recipe
Saturated Fat: 7g
Vitamin A: 1150 IU
Vitamin C: 61mg
Read More: Vegetarian Fried Chicken Recipe
2 thoughts on “How to Make Chicken Ramen Noodles Recipe: You Will Love It”
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me?