I love this chicken salad recipe because it makes a lot of food for a small amount of money. It is delicious and only needs a few mins to make. Delicious and simple, this is my go-to chicken salad recipe.
This Chicken Salad Chick Broccoli Salad Recipe is both yummy and gluten-free.
You can try the recipe I’ve included as well. I hope you like this recipe and pass it along to your loved ones.
Read More: Pink Panty Dropper Recipe With Malibu
Chicken Salad Chick Broccoli Salad Recipe
This chicken salad chick broccoli salad recipe is both yummy and gluten-free,
- Large mixing bowl
- 3/4 of a pound of cheese shredded
- 4 ounces of the Marietta sauce.
- 4 ounces red onion, chopped
- 1-ounce of vinegar
- 16 ounces of boiled, boneless chicken breast
- 2 oz. of sunflower seeds
- 8 ounces of mayonnaise;
- Add salt as necessary.
- Add a pinch of pepper if necessary
- 8 ounces of toasted walnuts
- 2 ounces of bacon, cooked (as the sprinkles)
- 1 12 pounds of flower-shaped broccoli
- 2 ounces of apple cider vinegar
- 2 ounces of white sugar
- Start by combining the chicken with the other ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- To make the dressing, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and salt in a separate bowl, then mix them until they're well combined.
- To chill your salad, you'll need to add the dressing, then cover the bowl and let it sit for at least an hour or so before serving.
- It's up to you how much salt and pepper you add to your salad once it's chilled.
- At this point, bacon and cheese are optional additions to your salad.
- Voila! You've made Chicken Salad Chick-style Broccoli Salad.
Read More: Oat Milk Custard Recipe
Total Fat: 13g (20%)
Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18%)
Cholesterol: 20mg (7%)
Sodium: 170mg (8%)
Total Carbohydrate: 10g (4%)
Dietary Fiber: 2g (8%)
Read More: Jimmy Kickin Ranch Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Chicken Salad Chick Broccoli Salad Recipe?”