If you’re tired of spending tons of money on takeout and fast food, you’ll love this homemade chipotle Pollo Asado recipe. It’s quick, easy, and cheap!
When you find yourself craving a tasty meal that’s also affordable and healthy, you’ll love this recipe for chipotle Pollo Asado.
This dish can be prepared in minutes thanks to its simple instructions.
Read More: Giorgio Lasagna Recipe
How to Make Chipotle Pollo Asado Recipe?
- Baking sheet
- Cooking spray
- Big skillet
- 1- pound of chicken breasts sliced into strips
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ½ tbsp. dried oregano
- A dash of pepper and salt to taste
- 1 tbsp of chili powder
- A cup of chicken stock
- Chipotle peppers minced, in adobo sauce (or use any other bottled hot sauce)
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees F. Using cooking spray, prepare a baking sheet and set it aside. Heat the olive oil in a big skillet over medium-high heat while seasoning the chicken strips with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Before adding the chicken strips, cook the garlic and oregano for one minute. Broil for around 4 minutes per side or until browned. Incorporate the chicken broth by pouring it in and mixing it around.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 20 min, or until the food is done. Enjoy your choice of condiments (guacamole, sour cream, salsa, etc.)!
Read More: Italian Hangover Cake
- If you can’t find chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, you can use any other type of hot sauce instead. Simply modify the chili powder quantity to taste.
- As a bonus, this dish makes for a nutritious midday meal. Put the chicken strips into a container and store them in the fridge for later.
- If you’d like to make this recipe vegan, omit the chicken strips and only prepare the chili powder and garlic mixture.
Read More: Jesse Kelly Burger
Saturated fat: 1.5g
Read More: Bisquick Dumpling Recipe