If you’re tired of spending tons of money on takeout and fast food, you’ll love this homemade chipotle Pollo Asado recipe. It’s quick, easy, and cheap!
When you find yourself craving a tasty meal that’s also affordable and healthy, you’ll love this recipe for chipotle Pollo Asado.
This dish can be prepared in minutes thanks to its simple instructions.
Read More: Giorgio Lasagna Recipe
How to Make Chipotle Pollo Asado Recipe?
If you're tired of spending tons of money on takeout and fast food, you'll love this homemade chipotle Pollo Asado recipe. It's quick, easy, and cheap!
- Baking sheet
- Cooking spray
- Big skillet
- 1- pound of chicken breasts sliced into strips
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ½ tbsp. dried oregano
- A dash of pepper and salt to taste
- 1 tbsp of chili powder
- A cup of chicken stock
- Chipotle peppers minced, in adobo sauce (or use any other bottled hot sauce)
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees F. Using cooking spray, prepare a baking sheet and set it aside. Heat the olive oil in a big skillet over medium-high heat while seasoning the chicken strips with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Before adding the chicken strips, cook the garlic and oregano for one minute. Broil for around 4 minutes per side or until browned. Incorporate the chicken broth by pouring it in and mixing it around.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 20 min, or until the food is done. Enjoy your choice of condiments (guacamole, sour cream, salsa, etc.)!
Read More: Italian Hangover Cake
- If you can’t find chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, you can use any other type of hot sauce instead. Simply modify the chili powder quantity to taste.
- As a bonus, this dish makes for a nutritious midday meal. Put the chicken strips into a container and store them in the fridge for later.
- If you’d like to make this recipe vegan, omit the chicken strips and only prepare the chili powder and garlic mixture.
Read More: Jesse Kelly Burger
Saturated fat: 1.5g
Read More: Bisquick Dumpling Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Chipotle Pollo Asado Recipe?”