Chocolate Fudge is the perfect dessert for any occasion. Whether for a birthday party, a wedding, or a special celebration, chocolate fudge is the perfect dessert for any occasion.
Chocolate fudge is one of my favorite desserts. It’s sweet, creamy, and chocolaty. You can add nuts, seeds, and even fruits to make it more unique.
This recipe is one of my favorites because it’s easy to make and tastes fantastic.
Read More: Peanut Butter Fudge
How to Make Chocolate Fudge: The Best Dessert for Any Occasion
Chocolate fudge is one of my favorite desserts. It's sweet, creamy, and chocolaty. You can add nuts, seeds, and even fruits to make it more unique.
- Baking pan
- Medium bowl
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups heavy cream, room temperature
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped (or use a good quality bar)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened -1/4 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Gradually stir in enough of the heavy cream until all of it is incorporated.
- Add the chocolate and butter or margarine; mix well to combine. Stir in nuts (if using). Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until set when touched lightly in center.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares and serve. Enjoy this delicious chocolate fudge recipe.
Read More: Vanilla Fudge with Walnuts Recipe
- You can use any nuts in this recipe. I like to add chopped almonds and pistachios, but you could also use walnuts, pecans, or even macadamia nuts.
- This chocolate fudge is excellent served chilled or at room temperature.
- To make it vegan, omit butter or margarine. You can also use natural sweeteners like honey or agave nectar instead of sugar.
- This chocolate fudge recipe is also delicious, made with different flavors of chocolates. Try adding variations like peppermint, hazelnut, or even pumpkin!
Read More: Oat Milk Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Total fat: 34 g
Saturated fat: 21 g
Cholesterol: 261 mg
Carbohydrates: 4 g -1 net carbs
Dietary fiber: -3
Read More: Chickpea Chocolate Cake
1 thought on “How to Make Chocolate Fudge: The Best Dessert for Any Occasion”