Make your own Cinnabon treats at home with these easy steps. These are the easiest and tastiest treats ever. So, what’s keeping you from attempting to make them at home?
These amazing little delicacies can be made at home with just a few ingredients. The sole requirement is a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
These Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bells are super simple to make and can be whipped up in less than 30 minutes. They are also fun to eat and the perfect treat to serve on any occasion.
Another recipe: Fajita Spice Blend Hellofresh Recipe
How to Make Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell?
Make your own Cinnabon treats at home with these easy steps. These are the easiest and tastiest treats ever.
- Baking pan
- Small basin
- Baking sheet
- Piping bag
- 1 can-12.4 ounces refrigerated Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Original Icing 8 counts or Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls cooled 1 can (12.4 ounces) with 8 sachets of Cream Cheese Icing
- ¼ cup Betty Crocker's White Creamy Frosting
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 0.25 cup melted butter
- ¼ cup hot caramel ice cream topping
- Pre-heating the oven to 350°F is necessary for this step. Put parchment paper on a baking pan and set aside. To unroll a cinnamon roll, remove it from the package and then unroll it again. Do the same with the other two. Then, form them into balls by rubbing them together in your palms and fingers.
- Melt the butter in a small basin. It's best to combine the cinnamon and sugar in a separate bowl. Cinnamon and sugar should be sprinkled on each dough ball before it is baked. On a baking sheet, spread out the dough and bake it as per the box instructions.
- On a baking sheet, spread out the dough and bake it as per the box instructions. Allow cooling for 10 minutes before serving. cooling.
- Using the piping bag and a tiny tip, complete. Warming the frosting in the microwave for 10 seconds makes it simpler to pipe. The piping bag should be filled with the frosting now.
- Tip each Cinnabon ball with icing, allowing it to blow up as you go.
- Pour caramel sauce over top if you'd like.
Another recipe: Hello Fresh Cinnamon Paprika Spice Recipe