If you are hosting your Ciroc party or have minimal knowledge of what goes into preparing Ciroc red berry recipes, this article is for you! You’ll find everything from types of liquors to garnishes and more.
There are many ways to use your Ciroc vodka, including using it as the base in a cocktail, adding it to a smoothie, or even making it a liqueur. One of the most popular ways to enjoy Ciroc is by making cocktails that match its signature flavors, such as this strawberry red berry delight.
Another Recipe: Mini Bundt Cake
Ciroc Red Berry Recipe
One of the most popular ways to enjoy Ciroc is by making cocktails that match its signature flavors, such as this strawberry red berry delight.
- Highball glass
- 50 ml of Ciroc Red Berry.
- 75 ml of cranberry juice.
- 75 ml of tonic water.
- Preferably in a highball glass. Make it even colder by adding ice.
- Mix Ciroc Red Berry with 75ml of Cranberry juice and 75ml of tonic water and gently mix.
- Garnish with a fresh raspberry, if desired.
Another Recipe: Rizi Bizi Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Ciroc Red Berry Recipe?”