We all ask ourselves: “How to make a Dunkin donuts avocado toast recipe.” So I decided to make a video tutorial on my YouTube channel.
Everyone wants to enjoy delicious avocado toast for their breakfast. Dunkin donuts avocado toast is a must-try. It’s a simple breakfast that tastes delicious. It only takes 6 flavors and 10 minutes to prepare.
Here I share how to make it at home.
Read More: Veal Chuck Recipe
Dunkin Donuts Avocado Toast Recipe
- Mixing bowl
- 1 avocado (medium)
- 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- a pinch of salt
- 2 sourdough slices of toast.
- 1 or 2 pieces of crumbled bacon, each crisp (optional)
- 2 tbsp of Everything Bagel Seasoning
- In a mixing bowl, mash the avocado. Combine with a dash of salt and lemon juice. Make sure everything is mixed thoroughly.
- To toast the sourdough, divide the avocado mixture evenly among the slices.
- Mix a tbsp of everything bagel seasoning into each slice of bread before baking.
- You can eat avocado toast plain or with bacon
Read More: Cold Swordfish Recipes
Saturated Fat: 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
Monounsaturated Fat: 12g
Trans Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 151IU
Vitamin C: 11mg
Read More: Scarlett Pie Recipe