If you are tired of buying ready-made French toast, why not try making it yourself? It’s easier than you think!
French Toast is a simple breakfast treat usually made with eggs and bread. It is a great way to start your day since it is a complete protein which means it is full of nutrients that you need to stay healthy and energetic.
But what if you’re gluten intolerant and can’t have eggs? What if you are trying to cut back on fat or carbs? In this article, I’ll show you how to make French Toast without eggs or bread.
Read More: Dunkin Avocado Toast Recipe
I was excited to try this recipe, but I was disappointed. I found that the French toast without eggs tasted a little bland. I think that if I make it again, I’ll add some flavor to it by adding some butter or syrup.
Read More: Anabolic French Toast Recipe
French Toast Without Egg
- Small bowl
- Nonstick skillet
- 0.5 cups of milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tbsp. cinnamon (optional)
- 2 thick slices of white bread
- 2 tablespoons of vegan butter or another fat source for grilling
- 1/2 a cup of strawberry slices
- Useful Maple Syrup
- Granulated sugar; perhaps with powdered
- Mix the milk, cornstarch, vanilla, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir with a whisk until the cornstarch is completely dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Prepare a medium fire in a heavy, nonstick skillet.
- Soak one side of a piece of bread in the milk mixture for about a minute, then flip it and soak it for another three seconds on the other side.
- Put 2 slices of bread in the center of the pan where you've melted 1 tablespoon of butter. To achieve a golden-brown color, cook for three to four minutes.
- Cook the French toast for another 3 to 4 minutes, flipping with a spatula until both sides are golden brown. Take it out of the pan and do the same with the other slice of bread and butter.
- When the toast is made, serve it topped with strawberries, syrup, and icing sugar, if you like.
Read More: Dunkin Donuts Avocado Toast Recipe
Serving Size: 1 slice
Saturated Fat: 8.3g
Trans Fat: 0.5g
Read More: Ribeye Steak Recipe Big Green Egg
1 thought on “How to Make French Toast Without Egg: Make It More Delicious”