How To Make garlic butter sauce for shrimp? It’s time to say goodbye to the bottled version of your favorite restaurant’s garlic butter sauce. This post will show you how to make your own homemade version.
This simple recipe uses a few ingredients you probably already have on hand, so you won’t have to spend a lot of time shopping or planning for this delicious appetizer.
In this post, we’ll show you how to make your own garlic butter sauce that’s much tastier and healthier than anything you can buy at the store.
If you love the taste of garlic and butter, you will love this easy recipe.
Read More: Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe
Garlic Butter Sauce for Shrimp
- Large skillet
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1 pound of large or jumbo shrimp, deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt, or to taste
- 6 minced cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tbsp. dried red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- To prepare the shrimp, heat 2 tbsp of the butter and the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. The shrimp should cook for three minutes, or until they become pink, in the pan. Add some salt. To cook the other side, turn the meat over and let it sit for the next 2 minutes.
- Incorporate the garlic and red pepper flakes and prepare food for 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Please don't start a fire.
- Bring the shrimp to a close by combining the last of the butter, the lemon juice, and the parsley. Put the stove on low or off. Immediately serve.
Read More: Creamy Coleslaw Recipe
Serving: 1 serving
Calories: 173kcal (9%)
Carbohydrates: 3g (1%)
Protein: 1g (2%)
Fat: 18g (28%)
Saturated Fat: 8g (50%)
Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
Trans Fat: 1g
Cholesterol: 30mg (10%)
Sodium: 154mg (7%)
Potassium: 59mg (2%)
Fiber: 1g (4%)
Sugar: 1g (1%)
Vitamin A: 741IU (15%)
Vitamin C: 11mg (13%)
Calcium: 18mg (2%)
Iron: 1mg (6%)
Read More: Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Garlic Butter Sauce for Shrimp: The Easy Process”