I found a German cucumber salad recipe and wanted to share it with you. This salad is very easy to make, and it tastes fantastic.
Today I want to share with you my favorite German cucumber salad recipe. The salad is super healthy and delicious!
This cucumber salad is a perfect appetizer for a dinner party or summertime barbecue. You will love it!
Read More: Chicken Salad Chick Broccoli Salad Recipe
German Cucumber Salad Recipe
- Chef's knife
- 1 medium cucumber
- 3/4 of a teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives or dill
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar.
- 1-tablespoon of water
- Prepare the cucumber by washing it and then slicing it extremely thinly using a mandolin or a sharp chef's knife.
- Combine the cucumber slices and a quarter of a teaspoon of salt to extract excess moisture.
- You can make the dressing while the cucumbers sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Put the cucumber slices in the dressing after you've drained the salty water from them.
- You can add more herbs, including dill if you like a stronger flavor and some white pepper if you like it mild.
- You can store the German cucumber salad in the refrigerator for up to two days. Cucumber loses its crisp texture and turns mushy after this point, so only prepare a small amount at once.
Read More: Bahama Breeze Coconut Mojito Recipe