Giorgio lasagna recipe has been a favorite of my family for years. You can have a delicious pasta dish on the table in a short amount of time and with few ingredients. But how do you know what the various ingredients are supposed to be if you’ve never made it before?
While Giorgio’s lasagna recipe may be a family favorite, it’s not the easiest thing to find online. There is another option, though.
This article will teach you how to make Giorgio’s lasagna from scratch. You’ll learn the exact measurements and ingredients required to get a delicious meal that will impress your family and friends.
Read More: Italian Hangover Cake
How to Make a Giorgio Lasagna Recipe?
- 1 Oven
- 1 sizable Frying pan
- 2 small to medium-sized Pans
- 1 Cup
- 16 pieces of Lasagna San Giorgio uncooked pasta
- A Pound of Lean Ground Beef
- 4 cups of Ricotta
- 3 cups of pasta sauce
- 2 cups of grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp of Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Get the oven up to 350 degrees F to start.
- To brown the ground beef, use a sizable pan and cook it over moderate flame. Remove any extra fat and mix the spaghetti sauce into the pasta. Let it simmer for ten minutes.
- While that’s happening, prepare the pasta in a separate medium-sized pan as directed on the box. The next step is carefully spreading them out on a flat surface after they cooled off and are drained.
- Blend the following cheeses in a large bowl: mozzarella, ricotta, and parmesan equaling 1 1/2 cups. Stir in the eggs and parsley to incorporate. Add salt and pepper to preference and combine.
- Apply a thin layer of meat sauce, about a third of a cup, to the bottom of a glass baking dish that measures 13 by 9 by 2 inches. Cover the sauce with some pasta, making sure to overlap the edges.
- Cover the pasta with 1/3 of the cheese sauce. Next, stir in a cup and a half of meat sauce. To make the dish even more delicious, repeat the layers twice more, always starting and ending with pasta.
- Last, add the rest of the meat sauce, the rest of the mozzarella cheese, and more parmesan cheese on top (if you want). Now, tightly wrap it in foil and place it in the oven.
- To ensure a hot and fizzing center, cook the meal for 45 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, take the foil off and bake for another 5-10 minutes to achieve a golden brown color.
- Take it out of the oven after 10 minutes and let it cool.
Read More: Alton Brown Crepe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
Total Fat: 8.8 g
Cholesterol: 74.3 mg
Sodium: 1,314.8 mg
Total Carbs: 38.4 g
Dietary Fiber: 6.3 g
Protein: 35.3 g
Read More: Paleo Sweet Potato Brownies
1 thought on “How to Make a Giorgio Lasagna Recipe?”