Looking for a healthy, delicious way to make grilled Chilean sea bass? Here is my easy recipe for grilled Chilean sea bass with roasted peppers.
Chile has a rich and diverse culture, and seafood is a big part of that. When it comes to Chilean sea bass, it is a delicacy.
It is high in omega-3 fatty acids, a good source of protein, and low in cholesterol. This fish is a firm favorite and is often found on menus throughout Chile.
I have made this dish twice already, and both times I was amazed by the taste. I hope you enjoy this grilled Chilean sea bass recipe as much as I do.
Read More: Peach Cobbler Recipe
How to Make Grilled Chilean Sea Bass Recipe?
- Small saucepan
- Paper towels
To make the butter sauce with garlic:
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 1 medium-sized lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of Italian parsley finely chopped
This is for the fish:
- 1/4 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tbsp of paprika
- 1/4 tbsp of onion powder
- 1/4 tbsp of sea salt
- 2 lbs. of sea bass filets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure olive oil
- Collect the components for the sauce.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, mix the butter, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley until the garlic is fragrant and the mixture is smooth.
- Wait for the butter to melt before serving. Putting aside.
- Collect the rest of the materials.
- Turn the grill on medium heat. Spice up your garlic with some.
- Mix the paprika, onion powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Season the fish on both sides with the spice blend.
- Ensure the grill grates are clean and oiled just before you put the fish on them to prevent them from sticking while they cook. Make use of a large set of tongs, some folded paper towels, and oil with a high smoke point, and you can accomplish this (canola oil, peanut oil, or sunflower oil; olive oil will work in a pinch). To make the grates nonstick, soak a paper towel in oil and wipe them down at least three times.
- Cook the fish for about 5–7 minutes on the grill. Using the butter-basting sauce, flip the fish and baste it. Add another 5–7 minutes of cooking time.
- The fish is done when it reaches a core temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
Read More: No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Grilling Chilean Sea bass is a delicious dinner dish you can make at home. It is a healthy way to prepare food because you aren’t adding unhealthy oils to the food. The recipe calls for cooking the fish on a hot grill, which gives it a delicious flavor.
You should choose a recipe like this to try because it is tasty and nutritious. You should have some good recipes to try out, and you should add them to your collection. You should try to create a collection of your own to add to it. You can read up on some of the best Chilean sea bass recipes online, practice them, and improve on them.
Read More: Trader Joe’s Sweet Potato Gnocchi Recipe
Read More: German Cucumber Salad Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Grilled Chilean Sea Bass Recipe?”