If you’re looking for a way to make a hard seltzer recipe, you’ve probably looked into the recipes already, but none of them worked out for you. I’m looking forward to sharing my tried-and-true hard seltzer recipe with you today.
Have you tried making seltzer before and failed miserably? Don’t worry. I’ve got you covered. Today I will show you how to make a hard seltzer recipe with vodka and still have a good taste.
Read More: Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe
Hard Seltzer Recipe With Vodka
- Small glass
- 1 to 2 vodka shots
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice, roughly half a lime
- If you like it sweeter, add 2 teaspoons of agave.
- Seltzer water without added sugar
- Pour the vodka, lime juice, and agave nectar into a highball or other small glass. Then start stiring.
- Add ice to your drink. The ideal shape is a giant square cube.
- Add seltzer water to fill the glass to 1/2 cup or more.
- Serve after adding a wedge of lime.
Read More: Creamy Coleslaw Recipe
- You can use seltzer water to mix with your favorite alcohol to make a refreshing cocktail. In this case, the ingredients you’ll need will be vodka and seltzer.
Read More: Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe