Are you looking for a creamy, flavorful, homemade base to make pasta sauces, soups, and stews? Well, you’re in luck! This article will teach you how to make a delicious, homemade, hello fresh cream sauce base recipe.
What is a cream sauce base? Cream sauce bases are the foundation for most tomato-based sauces, stews, and soups. They are typically cooked to high heat, then simmered, and allowed to thicken while cooking.
Read More: Bird Dog Peanut Butter Whiskey Recipe
Hello Fresh Cream Sauce Base
This article will teach you how to make a delicious, homemade, hello fresh cream sauce base recipe.
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup of Flour
- 1 Cup of Milk
- Add salt and black pepper
- In a small saucepan set over a moderate flame, melt the butter.
- Put in the flour and blend it in thoroughly. Prepare for one minute.
- Add the milk slowly while stirring. Stirring continuously, gradually raise the heat to be high and bring to a boil.
- It needs to simmer for two minutes at low heat to thicken. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it.
Read More: Caramel Macchiato Recipe