Hello Fresh is a food subscription service that sends you a box of ready-made meals, fresh ingredients, and recipes weekly. It’s the easiest way to cook delicious, healthy meals at home.
It takes less than 10 minutes to create a meal; the best part is that the meal is delivered straight to your door.
If you’re tired of spending hours cooking a delicious dinner, then you’ll love HelloFresh. We created this Hello Fresh Tex Mex Paste Recipe so that you can cook like a pro.
More recipe: Cynar Berry Spritz Recipe
- 3 tablespoons chili powder.
- 1 ½ teaspoons of coriander powder.
- 1½ teaspoons of cumin powder.
- 1 ½ teaspoons of paprika.
- 1 ½ tsp. powdered garlic.
- Dried oregano, 1 ½ teaspoon.
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- 4 tsp of salt.
- 4 tbsp. white table sugar.
- Garlic and chili paste, 4 1/2 teaspoons.
- 4 1/2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- 3 white onions, pureed.
- 4 ounces of Chipotle chilies.
- 5 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Roasted garlic from a half-bulb.
- Fire-roasted tomatoes, 21 ounces.
- Cut the garlic bulb in half and remove the stems. Drizzle olive oil over the garlic, cover with tin foil, and roast for 30 to 45 minutes at 400 ℉.
- Cover 4 ounces of dried chilies in a small saucepan with water. Add water and bring it to a simmer. A few minutes to an hour.
- Place the onion in the food processor or blender after slicing it. Toss in baked garlic, drained chilies, and fire-roasted tomatoes (drained). After that, combine the ingredients until it is completely smooth.
- Add the purée to the saucepan. “Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Combine the dry items well before adding them to the pot.
- After 15 to 18 minutes of simmering and stirring, the mixture will be incredibly fragrant. Your options for the remaining content are completely up to you.
Serving: 20 Calories: 54 | Total Fat 0.8g – 1% | Saturated Fat 0.2g – 1% | Cholesterol 0mg – 0% | Sodium 622mg – 27% | Total Carbohydrate 10.8g – 4% | Dietary Fiber 1.5g – 5% | Total Sugars 3.7g | Protein 1.5g | Vitamin D 0mcg – 0% | Calcium 23g – 2% | Iron 1mg – 3% | Potassium 156mg – 3%
I hope you like this Tex Mex Paste Recipe and Enjoy it!!
Another recipe: Mango Sandwich Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Hello Fresh Tex Mex Paste Recipe?”