Herdez Cilantro Lime Salsa Cremosa Recipes is a delicious salsa for fresh cilantro, lime, jalapeño, and onion. It is a perfect complement to tacos and burritos. I recently discovered it at my local supermarket.
I was in the market for a healthy homemade salsa, but I couldn’t find any that tasted great. That’s when I tried making my salsa. It came out amazing!
Learn how to prepare a flavorful Herdez cilantro lime salsa in this blog post.
Read More: Wild Bills Beef Jerky Recipe
- 1 packet of 1oz Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk Dressing Mix
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- Buttermilk, half a cup
- a squeeze of a lime
- 2 rough chopped garlic cloves
- 6 ounces of finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup of green salsa
- Make sure to blend the ingredients until they are smooth and well combined in a blender (in the order listed).
- Refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours. It takes time to thicken, cool, and combine the flavors.
- A food processor is always an option if you don’t have a powerful blender.
- Adding fewer jalapenos is an option if you like milder heat.
Read More: Costco Boneless Short Ribs Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Herdez Cilantro Lime Salsa Cremosa Recipes?”