You love bacon, and you love cheese. What else could you possibly need? You’ll love this cheddar bacon ranch dressing recipe if you’re a bacon lover! It’s the best-tasting ranch dressing ever!
Have you ever tried a ranch dressing that was too cheesy? Maybe it tasted so good that you kept trying to eat it all before the bowl even left the table. Or perhaps you just wanted to try something new and unique. Well, you’ve found the solution.
This is the best-hidden valley cheddar bacon ranch dressing you’ll ever taste. It has a unique flavor, and it tastes fantastic!
Read More: Red Robin Ranch Recipe
Hidden Valley Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dressing
- 16 ounce container of sour cream
- 1 ounce packet of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices of cooked, crumbs thick-cut bacon
- Chopped vegetables, kernel corn, or potato chips
- Mix the sour cream and dips in a bowl and stir to merge. Mix in the cheese and bacon. Put in the fridge for an hour, cover, and then serve.
- Eat with chips or some vegetables.
Read More: Ribeye Steak Recipe Big Green Egg
Read More: Mango Sandwich Recipe
1 thought on “Hidden Valley Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dressing: Best Dressing Ever”