What is Salsa Cremosa? Cilantro lime salsa is one of my favorite summer recipes, but it can be tricky to make. If you have ever struggled to make a Herdez Salsa Cremosa recipe then it is for you.
This tasty Herdez Cilantro Lime Salsa Cremosa recipe is among the easiest recipes on the planet. If you like spicy food, this cilantro lime salsa recipe is for you.
Read More: Ciroc Red Berry Recipe
Herdez Cilantro Lime Salsa Cremosa Recipe
This tasty herdez cilantro lime salsa cremosa recipe is among the easiest recipes on the planet.
- One 1-ounce packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk Dressing Mix
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- a lime's worth of juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 6 ounces of parsley, finely minced
- 1/4 cup of green salsa
- Combine the ingredients until they are completely smooth and incorporated (in the order listed) in a bowl.
- Store in the fridge for at least 4 hours and up to 5 hours for the best flavor. Thickening, cooling, and blending the flavors all take time.
Read More: Bahama Breeze Coconut Mojito Recipe
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT:
- Using a food processor instead of a powerful blender is always possible.
- You can omit the jalapenos from the recipe if you prefer milder heat.
Read More: Publix Fried Chicken Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Herdez Cilantro Lime Salsa Cremosa Recipe?”