If you’re a pasta lover, you know there is nothing better than fresh homemade pasta. Making pasta from scratch is not easy and requires many ingredients, but it is worth it.
Penne pasta is an Italian pasta perfect for a quick dinner or a fancy meal. Penne pasta is made with penne shaped pasta and is often served with marinara sauce. Penne pasta is a very versatile food often used as a side dish or a main dish.
In this recipe, I will show you how to make penne pasta from scratch, and I will share a delicious recipe with you that you can use to impress your family and friends.
Read More: Tuscan Chicken Mac and Cheese
I really enjoyed this penne pasta recipe. The pasta was cooked perfectly, and the sauce was delicious. I recommend trying it if you’re looking for a quick and easy meal.
Read More: Chia Pudding with Oat Milk
How to Make Penne Pasta?
- Large skillet
- 1 package of 8 ounces of penne pasta
- 1 teaspoon of basil oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 pint of halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup of pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-tablespoonful of finely chopped fresh basil
- Put a lot of water in a pot and bring it to a full boil. Pasta takes about 10 minutes to become tender but still chewy in boiling water. Soak up the water and put it aside.
- Bring both oils to a moderate simmer in a large skillet. When the garlic has softened, about 1–2 minutes, add it to the pan.
- After 10 minutes, add tomatoes, heat down to medium, and simmer. Combine mozzarella, Parmesan, and pepper Jack cheeses and mix in. Stir in the cooked penne pasta when the cheese starts to melt. Add some fresh basil for flavor.
Read More: Herdez Cilantro Lime Salsa Cremosa Recipe
Per Serving: 502 calories
Read More: Lobster Garlic Noodles Yard House