I love ice cream ball recipes, but they always seem complicated. What do you need to make an ice cream ball? Is there a secret to making the perfect ice cream ball?
We all know that ice cream is delicious, but sometimes it’s hard to get that same taste when you eat it at home.
That’s why it’s essential to make ice cream balls. These are easy to make and inexpensive, and they will bring back those memories of childhood.
Read more: Anabolic Ice Cream
How to Make an Ice Cream Ball Recipe?
You can make an ice cream ball recipe by combining milk with some ice cream ingredients. You can create an essential vanilla ice cream and add flavoring agents like nuts, chocolate chips, or sprinkles to make it look like an ice cream ball. For a more fun dessert, add some food coloring to make it look like an ice cream ball!
Ice Cream Ball Recipe
- Shallow bowl
- Cookie cutter
- 1.5 cups of crushed Corn Chex
- ¼ teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of melted butter
- ¼ cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 pint of softened vanilla ice cream
- Maraschino cherries caramel, hot fudge, and other toppings are optional.
- Pour the cereal, sugar, and butter into a wide, shallow bowl and mix well. Nuts are a great addition. Use a cookie cutter to make 1-inch cubes of ice cream. Balls; coat thoroughly in the cereal coating by rolling in the mixture.
- Put it in the freezer for at least an hour. Serve with cherry pie filling and fudge or caramel ice cream topping.
4 ice cream balls: 331 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 186mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Read more: Kitchenaid Ice Cream Recipe Condensed Milk