So, you’re thinking about making your first batch of Instant Pot pork tenderloin and wondering what to do next.
The Instant Pot is a programmable pressure cooker that lets you make meals without having to cook them all day. It’s great for making large batches of food and has tons of different recipes you can use to create meals.
But while the Instant Pot makes cooking easy, it doesn’t make cuisine delicious. This recipe will teach you to make your first batch of delicious pork tenderloin with the Instant Pot.
Read More: Perry’s Pork Chop Recipe
How to Make Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin?
- Instant Pot
- 1 pork tenderloin, weighing between 1.25 and 1.5 pounds
- 2 tbsp. of dark sugar
- 2 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper
- 11/4 teaspoons of salt
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 tbsp of dried garlic
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke
- For best results, remove pork tenderloin from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking. Take the tenderloin out of its packaging, wash it, and pat it dry. Remove any excess fat. The tenderloin should be divided in half so that both halves are the same length.
- Spread about a teaspoon's worth of olive oil over each piece. Put all the dry stuff in a little dish and stir it up. Slather the rub all over the meat.
- Make sure the Instant Pot is on the Saute setting. Put the meat in when the pan is hot and let it brown on both sides for a few minutes. When the meat is browned on all sides, turn off the heat and transfer it to a plate. Use the utensil to scrape the bottom of the pot before adding the chicken stock: chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke.
- Put the meat right into the liquid, cover it up, and turn the vent to the sealing position—Cook under manual pressure for 3 minutes at high pressure. After the cycle has finished, let the pressure drop naturally for 15 minutes. After 5 minutes, transfer the meat to a plate and let it rest before slicing it into 1/4-inch-thick pieces.
- The best way to make gravy is to remove the meat first, press Cancel, and finally Saute. Mix 3 tablespoons of the liquid with 2 tablespoons of corn starch in a separate cup. Stir well until the corn starch is gone. Carefully add the mixture back into the pot's contents. When the water reaches a boil, turn off the heat. The sauce can be transformed into a flavorful gravy with a good stir.
Read More: Crockpot Shredded Chicken Tacos
This recipe will help you to enjoy a tender pork tenderloin while keeping the cooking time to a minimum. You just have to follow the instructions carefully. The best thing to do is to read the instructions thoroughly before using the Instant Pot to cook anything.
When cooking in the Instant Pot, you should use the cooking mode that corresponds to the type of food you are cooking. For instance, if you cook a tenderloin in a pressure cooker, you should use the high-pressure setting.
This is because pressure cooking is used for cooking meat that has been trimmed of fat. The best way to cook a tenderloin in the Instant Pot is to start by browning it.
Read More: Chicken Ramen Noodles Recipe
Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Nutrition:
SERVING: 1(of 4)
SATURATED FAT: 3g
TRANS FAT: 1g
VITAMIN A: 18IU
VITAMIN C: 1mg
Read More: Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe