Jesse Kelly burger recipe is a popular cooking trend among foodies, but what are they made of? Today I’m going to show you the ingredients and steps needed to make Jesse Kelly burgers yourself.
Jesse Kelly burgers are one of the most popular food trends among foodies. They are a combination of a regular hamburger patty and a fried egg.
I’m here to give you a quick tutorial on making Jesse kelly burgers from scratch if you have never heard of them.
Read More: Wagyu Burger Recipe
How to Make Jesse Kelly Burger Recipe: The Easy and Quick Guide
- Serving dish
- Measuring spoon
- Mixing bowl
- Beef 80/20 or more fatty
- The American cheese (As required)
- 1 tbsp Powdered garlic
- Spices and seasonings (As needed)
- 2 tbsp Hot Sauce with Chipotle and Tabasco
- 2 Buns of high quality
- 2 tbsp butter
- Place beef in the serving dish.
- Sprinkle some minced garlic on top.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Mix in a lot of Tabasco sauce. It’s better to have more than less because fire dissipates heat. Every pound of weight requires half a bottle for him.
- Prepare thin patties.
- Prepare meals on a flat-top stove.
- Turn as soon as it begins to sizzle.
- Put cheese on it right away.
- Serve on warmed buns.
- Do NOT require any additional seasonings or sauces.
Read More: How to Cook Beyond Burger?