Have you ever wondered how to make Kani salad quickly and easily? If you haven’t tried making this delicious and healthy Indian dish, you are definitely missing out!
Kani Salad is a popular Indian side dish of boiled beans, spices, and sometimes tomatoes.
Today, I will show you how to make this easy Kani Salad quickly and easily.
Read More: Chicken Salad Chick Broccoli Salad Recipe
How to Make Kani Salad Quickly?
To Use as a Topping:
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of hot sauce or sriracha
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of white sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, ground
- 250 grams of shredded imitation crab or crab sticks
- 3" long juliennes of one carrot, or about 1 cup
- 1 cucumber, julienned into 3" long strips, equals approximately 1 and 1/2 cups
- 3 inches of julienned ripe mango
- 2 teaspoons of Panko
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Prepare the dressing by combining all additives in a bowl or carafe and whisking until smooth and creamy.
- Mix the julienned cucumber, carrot, and mango with the shredded crab sticks.
- Toss the crab and veggies with the dressing.
- Sprinkle with panko and sesame seeds, if using, and drizzle with additional dressing before serving in a shallow bowl or on a serving plate.
Read More: German Cucumber Salad Recipe
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 2108IU
Vitamin C: 16mg
Read More: Paleo Sweet Potato Brownies
For those who want to add more color to the salad, you can use sliced strawberries or slices of mango as an alternative to the julienned mango and carrot.
Read More: Lemon Mousse Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Kani Salad Quickly?”