Kimchi fried rice recipe is a simple dish that’s easy to make, tastes delicious, and looks impressive. It’s also a Korean staple food.
This kimchi fried rice is different from other recipes because it has a lot of ingredients, but it’s not difficult to make. The secret is to keep the ingredients warm, so they cook faster, and the kimchi becomes soft and fragrant.
This is the perfect dish for a potluck, a party, or lunch!
Read More: Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl Recipe
Kimchi Fried Rice Recipe
- 1 cup of kimchi, diced into small pieces
- 150 grams of bacon, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 package of enoki mushrooms, washed after having the roots cut off
- 3 cups of short grain rice, steamed; if using freshly cooked rice, let it sit out for 5-10 minutes to cool
- 4 extra-large eggs, your choice of preparation style
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 cup Kimchi juice (from the bottom of the kimchi container)
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1-tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds for topping
- For garnish, thinly slice 1/2 of a green onion stalk (optional)
- Shredded, roasted seaweed with seasoning (optional)
- Warm up the pan or wok over medium heat, then add the oil and disperse it with a spatula.
- Quickly stir for about 10 seconds after adding the garlic. Then, stir the bacon in until it is halfway cooked.
- Toss in the kimchi and stir until it's about 80% done.
- Whether or not you're using them, add the mushrooms and stir them for a few seconds. Reduce the heat to medium or medium-low.
- Mix the kimchi juice with the rice. Combine the ingredients thoroughly.
- Combine the ingredients with the sesame oil. Get it away from the stove.
- Prepare a plate of kimchi fried rice. Sprinkle on the sesame seeds and top with sliced green onion and seaweed. You can omit the garnish if you like. Top with the fried egg once it's done. Enjoy!
Read More: Vegan Rice Paper Rolls
Saturated Fat: 7g
Cholesterol: 188 mg
Potassium: 181 mg
Vitamin A: 265IU
Vitamin C: 0.2mg
Read More: Rizi Bizi Recipe (Rice and Green Peas)