Have you ever thought of making KitchenAid ice cream recipe condensed milk? Condensed milk is the magic ingredient in making the world’s best ice cream. It’s also a delicious dessert staple that is easy to make at home.
You might already know that condensed milk is the secret ingredient to making ice cream taste amazing. But have you ever wondered how they make condensed milk ice cream?
Here, you’ll find all the details you need to whip up a batch of homemade condensed milk ice cream in your kitchen.
Read More: Blue Raspberry Ice Cream
Kitchenaid Ice Cream Recipe Condensed Milk
- KitcheAaid mixer
- KitchenAid ice cream attachment
- Measuring cups
- Piping bag
- Medium pot
- Baking sheet
- Plastic wrap
- ½ cup of whole milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 1 cinnamon stick broken into pieces
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of condensed milk
- Warm the milk and cream in a medium pot set over moderate flame. Turn the heat down and stir in the sugar, cinnamon stick, salt, and condensed milk once the liquid has come to a boil. Stir constantly until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a mixer bowl fitted with an ice cream attachment. Mix on high speed until it forms soft peaks (about 15 minutes).
- Take the dough out of the bowl and roll it into 1-inch balls. Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet covered in plastic wrap or parchment paper. Freeze for a minimum of two hours.
- Serve ice cream balls and drizzle with extra condensed milk if desired. Enjoy!
Read More: Kitchenaid Chocolate Ice Cream
- Ensure your mixer bowl and ice cream attachment are thoroughly cleaned before preparing this recipe.
- Be careful not to overmix the dough – overworking it will result in tricky ice cream.
- Do not worry if the mixture appears lumpy at first – it will eventually come together after freezing.
Calorie: 244 cal
Fat: 16 g
Carbs: 4 g
Cholesterol: 2 mg
Sodium: 308 mg
Sugars: 24 g
Protein: 2 g
Read More: Blueberry Ice Cream