How do you make the best homemade ice cream? Is there any secret recipe people use when making their ice cream?
Yes, homemade ice cream is delicious and one of the easiest treats to make when you Kitchenaid.
You will learn very easily how to make homemade ice cream using a KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker.
We’ll walk you through the entire process, including how to make KitchenAid vanilla ice cream and other flavors.
Read More: Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe
How to Make Kitchenaid Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe?
We'll walk you through the entire process, including how to make Kitchenaid vanilla ice cream and other flavors.
- Ice Cream Maker
- Medium saucepan
- Electric mixer
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 5 large egg yolks
- Preheat the KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the cream and milk over medium heat until just simmering. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Set aside to cool slightly. (The mixture should be about 110°F on an instant-read thermometer.)
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the egg yolks on medium-high speed until they’re light and slightly thickened (they should look like a cloud when you lift the whisk).
- Add one-third of the cream mixture to the eggs and mix well. Pour this mixture into another medium saucepan set over low heat and constantly stir with a rubber spatula until it just comes to a boil. Remove from heat and strain through a fine mesh strainer into another bowl, pressing down on the solids with your hand.
- Add the strained cream mixture to the saucepan with the original cream and milk, mix well, and set over medium heat. Cook, stirring with a rubber spatula until thickened (about 175°F on an instant-read thermometer). Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Pour custard into an ice cream maker freezer container according to the manufacturer’s instructions and freeze for about 2 hours or until solid. Serve immediately or transfer to storage in a covered container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Read More: Blue Raspberry Ice Cream
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, place the mixture in a bowl and freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until solid.
- The sorbet will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month. – Serve with a drizzle of chocolate sauce or caramel sauce.
Read More: Kitchenaid Chocolate Ice Cream
Each Serving (1/8th of the recipe) contains:
Fat: 12 gm
Cholesterol: 51 mg
Carbohydrate: 179 gm
Dietary fiber: 2 gm
Sodium: 706 mg
Read More: Kitchenaid Ice Cream Recipe Condensed Milk
1 thought on “How to Make KitchenAid Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe?”