Do you love Korean pancakes? Or maybe you’re just craving them? Whatever the case, they’re a great quick and easy snack.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to make delicious Korean pancakes and make them even tastier by adding other ingredients.
If you want to give your pancakes a special touch, try adding some ingredients, such as chocolate chips or whipped cream.
Read More: Honey Baked Ham Lemon Cream Cake Recipe
I tried out the Korean Pancake Recipe, and they were delicious! I found that you don’t need a lot of ingredients and that the pancakes cook quickly in a frying pan. I also liked that they were not too sweet. If you’re looking for a quick and easy pancake recipe, I recommend trying the Korean Pancake Recipe.
Read More: Mini Bundt Cake
How to Make Korean Pancake Recipe?
- Medium nonstick skillet
- Medium bowl
- 2 cups of general-purpose flour
- 2-eggs-big, beaten
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 to 3 inches of green and white scallion tops, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1.5 cups of water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cooking oil, preferably vegetable
- Serve with soy sauce or a spicy dipping sauce.
- Collect the necessary materials.
- Mix flour, eggs, salt, scallions, and water in a medium bowl. Set aside for about 10 minutes. Look at the consistency before you start cooking. For best results when making pa jun, the batter should be slightly runnier than that used for American pancakes. If more water is required, add it now.
- Put the oil in a medium nonstick skillet and heat it over medium heat.
- The batter ought to be spread thinly across the pan's bottom
- Allow to cook for three to four minutes, or until the bottom is set and golden brown.
- You can use a spatula to help you flip the pancake.
- Add two or three more minutes of cooking time, and you're done.
- Dip in soy sauce or a hot sauce and enjoy. Enjoy!
Read More: Chickpea Chocolate Cake
Read More: Aunt Jemima Pancake Recipe