When making a delicious dessert, you don’t just need a delicious dessert recipe, but you also need to have all the ingredients on hand. It’s easier to whip up a nice dessert when you’ve got the right ingredients.
Today, I’ll share with you my easy Lemon Mousse Recipe. I made this mousse for my kids and their friends the other day, and it was a huge hit!
Here’s what you’ll need to make this delicious dessert.
Read More: Blue Raspberry Ice Cream
I recently made a lemon mousse recipe, and it turned out really well. I was a little worried about the lemon flavor being too strong, but it ended up being just right. I would definitely recommend this recipe if you’re looking for something special to serve at a party or for yourself.
Read More: Iced Matcha Latte
Lemon Mousse Recipe
- Stand mixer
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces of cream cheese (or coconut cream)
- 2/3 cup yogurt or extra coconut cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar or erythritol
- Zest from one lemon
- For color, you can use a pinch of turmeric or a food dye if you like
- If you plan on using cream cheese, make sure it is at room temperature before you begin. Blend, process, or mix all ingredients in a stand mixer or blender until completely smooth.
- Be sure to use appropriate serving vessels. Covered and stored in the fridge, leftovers will keep for three to four days.
Read More: Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe
Amount per serving
Total Fat: 10g
Saturated Fat: 6g
Total Carbohydrate: 2.2g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Total Sugars: 1g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Calcium: 66 mg
Potassium: 98 mg
Read More: Lemon Blueberry Mousse Cake