How to make lobster garlic noodles Yard House? You’ve been to a restaurant and ordered lobster garlic noodles, which were amazing! There was plenty of flavor in the lobster, noodles, and sauce. You can’t wait to try making it at home, but you don’t want to cook all day, right?
Let’s be honest cooking isn’t easy, and it’s especially challenging for those who lack experience in the kitchen.
I’ve made thousands of dishes over my life, and here’s the one dish I’m proudest of and the one I’ve been asked to share with everyone about the yard house garlic noodles recipe.
This yard house lobster garlic noodles recipe is the easiest recipe ever.
Read More: Ciroc Red Berry Recipe
Lobster Garlic Noodles Yard House
How to make yard house lobster garlic noodles? You’ve been to a restaurant and ordered lobster garlic noodles, which were amazing.
- large frying pan
- A pound of lobster meat often purchases lobster tails frozen.
- 500 grams of spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of Butter
- 1 ounce of finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- a 1/2 of grated Parmesan cheese
- Follow the package's guidance for cooking the spaghetti.
- While preparing the spaghetti, melt the butter and olive oil over a moderate flame in a large frying pan.
- Place the garlic in the pan and let it heat up for a minute or so until the aroma improves.
- About three minutes into the cooking process, add the lobster meat and keep going.
- When the noodles are done cooking, add them to the skillet along with the parsley, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Toss the mixture until everything is evenly distributed.
- Serve right away. Enjoy!
Read More: Bahama Breeze Coconut Mojito Recipe
2 thoughts on “How to Make Lobster Garlic Noodles Yard House?”
Where’s the honey, spinach and mushrooms?