Low carb keto banana bread recipe for keto dieters. It has all the good carbs cut out, and the ketosis boost is in there too! You must follow a low-carb lifestyle if trying to get into ketosis fast.
But what do you do when you’re not at home and want to make keto-friendly snacks to bring to work? This keto banana bread recipe is a great solution!
Read More: Aunt Jemima Pancake Recipe
Low Carb Keto Banana Bread Recipe
Low carb keto banana bread recipe for keto dieters. It has all the good carbs cut out, and the ketosis boost is in there too!
- Hand mixer
- Parchment paper
- 1 1/2 cups of ground almonds or almond flour
- 1/2 cup of banana puree, 2 little or 1 large, fully ripe figs
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of melted butter
- 50 grams erythritol (granulated)
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 180 C/ 356 F. use a hand mixer; combine the eggs, banana, and melted butter until creamy.
- Using a new bowl and whisk, combine the almond flour and erythritol. Then add the cinnamon and baking powder and mix gently. Pour in the egg/banana/butter mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Finally, add the crushed walnuts, saving some for the bread's top.
- Parchment paper can line a 7-by-3.5-inch loaf tin and fill it with the dough. Top with the remaining walnuts.
- When a knife stabbed in the center comes out clean, it's done baking! Minute 30 is the best time to check on the cake. To avoid overcooking, wrap the top with foil if it's brown enough.
- Before slicing, let the banana bread cool fully.
Read More: Anabolic French Toast Recipe
Total Carbohydrates: 6.4g
Saturated Fat: 3.4g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.3g
Monounsaturated Fat: 1.8g
Read More: Chicken Salad Chick Broccoli Salad Recipe
3 thoughts on “Low Carb Keto Banana Bread Recipe”
Thank you for your valuable comment please connect with our email subscription to get regular updates!!