Have you ever tried the oat milk custard recipe? Oat milk custard is a very healthy dessert, which tastes just like regular custard, but is made with oat milk instead of cow milk. In less than 10 min, you can have a fantastic meal prepared in no time.
Oat milk custard is a great dessert option because it’s rich and creamy without being heavy or sweet. This blog post will clearly show how to make oat milk custard.
Another Recipe: Pink Panty Dropper Recipe With Malibu
Oat Milk Custard Recipe
Oat milk custard is a great dessert option because it's rich and creamy without being heavy or sweet.
- 9-inch pie pan
- Dutch oven
- Pie crust
- Mixing basin
To make the crust:
- 1 ¼ cup pretzels crushed
- ½ tbsp salt
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 7 tbsp sautéed unsalted butter
For the pies:
- 6 tbsp of sugar in granules
- 3 tbsp of water
- 1 ¾ cups of canned full-fat coconut milk
- ½ tbsp of salt
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- 1 ½ cups of the original Planet Oat Oatmilk
- 1 tbsp of vanilla essence
- For the crust: Heat the oven to 350°F. Mix the dough elements in a 9-inch pie pan, mix the dough elements, and spread the dough firmly into the bottom and edges. Once it's done baking for 10 minutes, consider taking it outside the oven & set it aside to cool fully.
- The filling is easy to make: in a vast, bulky saucepan or Dutch oven, mix the water and sugar and give it to a rolling simmer. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat and continue to stir until it reaches a deep golden-brown color.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the coconut milk, salt, and cornstarch in a separate bowl until thoroughly combined. Set away for later.
- When you remove it from heat, caramel may harden, but quickly stir in the oat milk, and the heat will dissolve it. Swish until the mixture is smooth and amber in color.
- Then, stir in the coconut milk solution. The mixture will thicken slightly while it cooks over medium-low heat, so keep whisking frequently.
- If you don't mind a few lumps, you may skip this step and pour the mixture through a sieve into a mixing basin. To avoid the formation of skin, wrap the dish in plastic wrap and gently press it against the surface. Before representing, defrost the mishmash for at least 1 hour.
- Your prepared and cooled pie crust is ready to be filled with the chilled filling, which you can then spread evenly over the top.
Another Recipe: Oat Milk Chocolate Pudding Recipe
1 thought on “Oat Milk Custard Recipe: The Best Dessert You Can Make With Oats”