It’s easy to get swept up in the whirlwind of today’s fast-paced society.
I’m not talking about vacationing in a beach shack somewhere. I’m talking about spending time in nature and enjoying a drink that you have made yourself.
In this post, we will share a fun and delicious Outback Aussie Rum Punch Recipe you can make in your backyard using ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen.
It will be the perfect way to slow down and reconnect with nature.
Another Recipe: Fajita Spice Blend Hellofresh Recipe
How to Make Outback Aussie Rum Punch Recipe?
- ¼ cup of dark rum
- ¼ cup of coconut rum or mild rum
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- ½ tbsp of lime juice
- ½ tbsp grenadine Optional garnishes include chopped pineapple, orange slices, and maraschino cherries.
- Pour the rums and the juices into a shaker with ice then add the grenadine. Removing the cover and giving it a good shake will do the trick. Pour over ice in a glass.
- The garnishes can include slices of pineapple, oranges, and maraschino cherries if desired.
- There is enough for a big glass or two smaller glasses with this recipe, which is 10-12 ounces in total.
- Making it by the pitcher is as simple as filling a large pitcher halfway with grenadine and the other ingredients listed above. Pour over ice into glasses and stir to mix.
Serving: 10.5ounces | Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 291mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 134IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg
Another Recipe: Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
1 thought on “How to Make Outback Aussie Rum Punch Recipe?”