Ever wonder what Pakistani pakora is made of? Or, how to make it at home? This article will help you learn how to make Pakistani pakora at home using easily available ingredients.
If you love pakora and you’re looking for the best recipe, this is the one for you.
I’m sure you must have tried making pakora at home and know exactly what to do. But, if not, here is a simple recipe that will help you make the tastiest pakora you’ve ever had.
Read More: Onion Pakora Recipe
Pakistani Pakora Recipe
Ever wonder what Pakistani pakora is made of? Or, how to make it at home? This article will help you learn how to make Pakistani pakora at home.
- Deep fryer
- Paper towels
- 1 small thinly sliced onion
- 1 small potato, sliced after being cut in half lengthwise
- Diced green chilis
- A few chopped green coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red chili
- 1/2 teaspoon whole coriander seeds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of khatai powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tbsp of corn flour
- 1 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of gram flour (besan)
- 3/4 cup of water
- Oil (as needed for deep frying)
- Warm the oil in a deep fryer or a wok over low heat.
- Combine the chopped onion, potato, green chili, and green coriander in a bowl.
- Mix in the gram flour, corn flour, baking soda, salt, crushed red pepper, and other spices. Combine in one bowl.
- Add the water gradually while stirring.
- Establishing a medium flame is necessary.
- Each spoonful of batter should be dropped into the oil.
- Fry, occasionally turning, until the food is golden and crispy.
- Dispose of excess liquid by draining it on paper towels.
Read More: Vegetable Pakora
1 thought on “How to Make Pakistani Pakora Recipe?”