Paleo sweet potato brownies are a treat that will satisfy your cravings. They’re gluten-free and grain-free, and they’re delicious. This recipe is easy to make, and you’ll love them.
The Paleo diet is a lifestyle that has gained popularity due to its ability to help you lose weight and feel healthier. However, when it comes to food, the Paleo diet requires that you cut out all grains, dairy, processed foods, and even legumes.
This complicates the task of eating Paleo, but thankfully, the Paleo sweet potato brownie recipe below takes all the guesswork out of it.
Read More: French Toast Without Egg
I made these delicious paleo sweet potato brownies, and they were so good! I followed the recipe exactly and they came out perfect. My only suggestion would be to bake them a bit longer, as they were a little gooey in the center when they were done.
But overall, I thought they were fantastic. If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious brownie that’s paleo-friendly, you should definitely give these a try.
Read More: Trader Joe’s Sweet Potato Gnocchi Recipe
Paleo Sweet Potato Brownies
- Baking sheet
- Medium bowl
- 1-2 cups of grated one medium sweet potato
- 2 entire eggs
- 1/2 tbsp. of melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of raw honey
- 2-tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of sifted raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda without gluten
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp. of coconut flour
- Before placing the brownies inside the oven, turn the temperature up to 185 degrees Celsius (365 degrees Fahrenheit). Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with baking paper that has been lightly greased. The square tin I used measured 9 inches (or 23 centimeters).
- In a medium bowl, stir together all the grated sweet potato, eggs, vanilla, honey, and coconut oil until everything is well mixed. Then, mix in the cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Add the coconut flour at the end of mixing.
- Put the mixture into a baking dish once it has been mixed and bake it. Prepare in 25-30 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven and let the brownie cake cool for 5-10 minutes before carefully taking it out. Divide into squares, then dust with more cacao powder or drizzle with melted dark chocolate (either prepared by melting it in a bowl set over a pot of boiling water or in the microwave).
- Top with clotted cream or coconut yogurt and serve with berries or strawberries.
Read More: Chicken Ramen Noodles Recipe
Serving Size: 1 brownie
Sugar: 8.7 g
Sodium: 125.9 mg
Fat: 10.5 g
Saturated Fat: 8.2 g
Carbohydrates: 13.7 g
Fiber: 2.3 g
Protein: 2.3 g
Cholesterol: 31 mg
Read More: Iced Matcha Latte