Do you need to cook something delicious for dinner? The peach cobbler recipe is the best dish to cook and share with your family and friends. You can use any fruit for this recipe, so try this delicious dessert recipe for making peach cobbler.
This easy peach cobbler recipe is one of the easiest recipes to prepare. The fruit filling is easy to mix, and the crust is easy to make. This dessert is perfect for summertime and for people who love eating fruit.
Read More: Korean Pancake Recipe
Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 9×9-inch pan
- Medium bowl
- 15-ounce of peaches (can)
- 1 mug of all-purpose flour
- 1-cup sugar
- 1-cup milk
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 a cup of butter
- A little salt
- You can omit the cinnamon if you want
- Turn the oven temperature up to 350 degrees F.
- Put the butter cube in the 9×9-inch pan and melt it in the oven.
- Put the flour, sugar, milk, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl and stir together. The ingredients should be thoroughly combined.
- Bring out the dish in which the butter has melted, and pour the batter mixture over it, leveling it as best you can.
- Add peaches and their juice with a spoon. Don't combine. If you like cinnamon, feel free to sprinkle it on top.
- Set the timer for 38–44 minutes.
Read More: Lemon Blueberry Mousse Cake
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 394 (Calories from Fat 153% Daily Value*)
Fat: 17g (26%)
Saturated Fat: 10g (63%)
Cholesterol: 44mg 15%)
Sodium: 154mg (7%)
Potassium: 378mg (11%)
Carbohydrates: 58g (19%)
Fiber: 1g (4%)
Sugar: 41g (46%)
Protein: 4g (8%)
Vitamin A: 770IU (15%)
Vitamin C: 4.7mg (6%)
Calcium: 130mg (13%)
Read More: Blueberry Crumble Pie Recipe