Are you trying to find the easiest and quickest way to make homemade peanut butter fudge? Well, I’m happy to report that I’ve found the answer to that question. This post contains all the information you need to make this sweet treat.
Homemade fudge is delicious and fun to make, but it’s also a hassle to prepare.
I’ve tried several recipes for making fudge, but none worked until I found the perfect combination of ingredients.
The result is fudge that tastes just like store-bought stuff, but you don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen making it.
Read More: Bird Dog Peanut Butter Whiskey Recipes
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge: The Easy and Quick Guide
- Baking sheet
- Medium saucepan
- Baking dish
- 2 cups of peanuts
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt 1 (14 oz) can sweeten condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread peanuts on a baking sheet and roast in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, butter, and salt cook until the mixture is light brown and bubbling vigorously for about 5 minutes. Stir in roasted peanut mix until well combined and heated (do not allow the mixture to smoke). Add in sweetened condensed milk and continue cooking, frequently stirring until the mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Pour mixture into an 8×8 baking dish or 9×13 inch pan. Smooth out the top with a spoon dipped in hot water (this will prevent cracking).
- Place the dish on a wire rack in the refrigerator to cool for 2 hours before cutting into squares or bars. Enjoy your delicious peanut butter fudge!
Read More: Crockpot Shredded Chicken Tacos
Why This Recipe is good?
Peanut Butter Fudge is a delicious and simple treat that can be made quickly with common ingredients. It tastes great and is perfect for enjoying on its own or as part of a chocolatey dessert.
Read More: Garlic Butter Sauce for Shrimp
How to make peanut butter fudge even better?
To make your peanut butter fudge even more delicious, add chopped peanuts or chocolate chips to the mixture before baking. You can also experiment with flavors like strawberry, mint, and caramel.
Read More: Vanilla Fudge with Walnuts Recipe
Fat: 6 g
Saturated fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: l2 mg
Carbohydrate: 9 g
Sugar: 4 g
Dietary fiber: 8 g
Read More: Blueberry Crumble Pie Recipe