How to Make Philadelphia cream cheese cheesecake no bake? Is there anything more delicious than cheesecake? It’s the kind of sweet treat that can’t go wrong.
Therefore, I was overjoyed when a friend inquired about the best method for making a cheesecake without resorting to the oven.
I was thrilled when asked how to make a cheesecake without baking. Here is how to make a Philadelphia cream cheese cheesecake no bake.
Read More: Baked Turkey Wings with Mushroom Gravy
How to Make Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cheesecake No Bake?
- 8-inch springform pan
- Electric mixer
- Slicing knife
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowl
- Small bowl
- 8 ounces of room temp cream cheese
- ½ cup of sugar in granules
- 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour
- a single large yolk
- 1 tbsp. of pure vanilla extract
- a single cup of Philadelphia cream cheese or any other flavored cream cheese
- a pinch of salt
- Combine the cream cheese and sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Blend in the flour until a uniform consistency is reached. Blend ingredients together using a paddle attachment and a slow-speed electric mixer. Turn the mixer to moderate and beat for 3 minutes until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg yolk and vanilla extract. Pour mixture into a mixer bowl and mix until well blended. Add Philadelphia Cream Cheese to the batter and mix on low speed for about 1 minute or until incorporated.
- Pour cheesecake batter into the pan, spreading evenly. Put in the fridge and let it chill for at least two hours or overnight.
- Before serving, run a sharp knife around the edge of the pan to loosen from the side of the cake tin (you don't need to take it off). Turn the cake over so that bottom is now facing outwards; place another piece of parchment paper on top of the cheesecake, making sure the cake is still in its pan. Holding pan and parchment paper together, release pressure by slightly pressing down on the cake with your hand. Remove any excess parchment paper.
Read More: Bush Baked Beans
- Try using only Philadelphia Cream Cheese in the recipe for an even more traditional cheesecake taste.
- If you’re serving this cheesecake without topping, store it in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight, so it firms up a bit.
Read More: Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cheesecake
Per Serving: 327 Calories
Fat: 24g (60% calories from fat)
Saturated Fat: 2g
Read More: Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken